Nationwide Building Society is registered in England number 355B. Registered Office: Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon SN38 1NW.
- Nationwide Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 106078. You can confirm our registration on the FCA's website www.fca.org.uk.
- All details are correct at the time of publication.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Terms and conditions of products and services and interest rates may be varied.
- The products and services on this site are available to UK residents only and none of the information on this site is intended for viewing by anyone living outside the UK.
- Nothing appearing on this site amounts to a formal offer to sell any product or service.
- Where this site links to other web sites, Nationwide Building Society accepts no responsibility or liability for their content or accuracy.
- Any dispute arising in relation to this site or anything appearing on it will be governed by English law and the language we will use in our communications will be English.
- Nationwide Building Society may monitor and record any telephone calls for training and security purposes.
- All loans and mortgages are subject to status, valuation and certain restrictions. Property will be required as security. Loans and mortgages are not available to persons under 18 years of age.
- BT landline calls to 0845 numbers cost a maximum of 3p per minute. Calls from other networks may vary.
Nationwide is committed to protecting your privacy. Your information will be held by Nationwide. If you would like a more detailed explanation, please see Nationwide’s full privacy statement which is available here.